|2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011-2013|
2014-2016 | 2017.
Enlace a youtube revertido en artículo Go!azen[aldatu iturburu kodea]
En la modificación https://eu.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Go!azen&oldid=7186551 añadí un enlace a Youtube con la película sobre la que trata el artículo. Puesto que la película ha sido subida por los autores (o eso entiendo yo) no veo problema en que el enlace esté y creo que es relevante. Lankide:Lainobeltz fue el usuario que hizo la reversión. --Almorca (eztabaida) 10:34, 2 abendua 2019 (CET)
- @Almorca: Enlace recuoerado en la sección de enlaces externos (kanpo estekak), que es donde le corresponde -Lainobeltz (eztabaida) 10:39, 2 abendua 2019 (CET)
Improving the translation support for the Basque Wikipedia[aldatu iturburu kodea]
Content translation has been successful in supporting the translation process on many Wikipedia communities, and we want to help additional wikis with potential to grow using translation as part of a new initiative.
Content translation facilitates the creation of Wikipedia articles by translating content from other languages. It has been used already to create more than half a million articles. In addition, the tool provides mechanisms to encourage the creation of good quality content, preventing the publication of lightly edited machine translations. In general, our analysis shows that the translations produced are less likely to be deleted than the articles started from scratch.
Basque Wikipedia editors have used Content translation to create more than 2600 articles. Given the size of the editing community, we think that there is potential to use translation to create more articles, expand existing ones, and attract new editors that learn how to make productive edits. Translation can help the community to reduce the language gap with other languages and grow the number of editors in a sustainable way. In order to achieve this goal, we want to collaborate with you to make Content translation more visible in the Basque Wikipedia and support new ways to translate.
As a first step, during the next weeks we plan to enable Content translation by default on the Basque Wikipedia. That will make it easy for users to discover the tool through several entry points. However, users not interested in translation will still be able to disable it from their preferences.
Please feel free to share any comment in this conversation thread.
- Hello everyone. We have enabled Content translation by default on the Basque Wikipedia.
- Now it is easy for users to discover the tool through several entry points. However, users not interested in translation can disable it from their preferences.
- We expect this will help translators to create more content of good quality in Basque. We’ll be monitoring the statistics for Basque as well as the list of articles created with the tool. Content translation provides quality control mechanisms to prevent the abuse of machine translation and the limits can be adjusted based on the needs of each community. Please, feel free to share your impressions about the content created and how the tool works for the community. This feedback is essential to improve the tool to better support your needs.
- Thanks! --Amir E. Aharoni (WMF) (eztabaida) 15:05, 9 martxoa 2020 (CET)